- Our Privacy Commitment to You
- Acceptance of and Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Information Collection and Use
- Clickstream Technology
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Mobile Apps
- Children’s and Minor’s Privacy
- Visiting our websites from outside the United States
- California Privacy Rights
Our Privacy Commitment to You
Acceptance of and Changes to this Privacy Statement
Information Collection and Use
- Establish and maintain communications with you;
- Deliver the services that you have requested;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- Identify areas for development and improvement of PromotingPays.com;
- Evaluate the release and timing of any additional features, functionality and versions for PromotingPays.com;
- Communicate with you regarding partially completed service requests;
- Enable us to perform our obligation under your agreement governing the use of the PromotingPays.com such as managing your account and providing technical support;
- Meet any legal, security and regulatory requirements; and
- Provide you information about our products.
We may automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us or a third party site (see "Cookies" below). “Cookies” are small text files that are placed in your browsers to store preferences and the pendency of promotions or offers. Cookies themselves do not contain any of your personal information. While most browsers automatically accept cookies, note that if you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
We may also use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Updating Your Personal Information
It is important that you notify us about any changes to your personal information. You can update your personal information by any of the following methods:
Attn: Privacy Officer
345 US Hwy 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current information and the requested changes
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you install one of our apps on your mobile device, your use of the app is subject to the applicable app license agreement.
Children’s and Minor’s Privacy
The PromotingPays.com is intended for individuals 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. However, if the parent or guardian of an individual under 13 believes that the individual has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that individual should contact us at info@PromotingPays.com if they want this information deleted from our files.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.